How To Apply False Lashes
Who would’ve thought that one day we’ll get stuck at home!!? While everyone is staying inside ; everybody is either learning how to cook, improving their makeup skills, working out or just showing out for the GRAM ! I think we all can wait to go outside and be social again. But honestly, this is the perfect time to pick up a new skill like finally mastering how to apply your favorite eyelashes !
Trust us, we know how discouraging it can be if you’re a beginner. I've been there. We've ALL been there. Even some everyday lash wearers have their moments of frustration, but we’re here to help you and give you our best trick. These are necessary life skills so take notes ladies!
It can be intimidating at first, but applying false lashes can be simple with some patience and practice.
- Carefully remove the lashes from the tray, pulling from the band at one end. Never pull on the lashes themselves.
- You’ll want to make sure the lashes fit your eye. You may need to cut them a little bit for that perfect fit.
- Apply a thin layer of non permanent glue on the band, applying a little extra glue to the corners, and let it dry down until it is tacky.
- With an applicator, place the lash in the middle of your lash line and adjust the corners into place.
- Use your applicator to help bind your natural lashes with the false lashes by clamping with slight pressure.